- Author / Editor
- British Library.
- London: British Library, n.d.
- Physical Description
- Webpage available at http://www.bl.uk/learning/langlit/changlang/activities/lang/chaucer/chaucerpage1.html
- British Library Learning: Changing Language.
- Four connected webpages that introduce Chaucer's language by focusing on the pronunciation and vocabulary of the GP descriptions of the Cook and Shipman, with an audio link, an image from Caxton's first edition, and exercises in vocabulary recognition.
- Chaucer Subjects
- Language and Word Studies